Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Double Teamed



These two look like trouble don't they?


Well today is another gentle rainy day. Love it!! The lilacs are getting ready to bloom and it smells like spring. I don't know how far along spring is everywhere else, but the colorful trees are just blooming now and we finally have tiny green leaves filling out on the trees. Just 10 days ago or so everything was still pretty brown.

Today is a day of painting and trying to get organized. My organization is a bit like washing your car while driving down the road at 55 mph. I know I should stop what I'm doing and get things cleaned up and organized but.... I have things to paint and I don't want to take a day out to do the other so I try and get it all done in bits. It all gets done somehow.



No comments: