Friday, November 5, 2010

New Prints Available Green Apple Mary Hughes



12" x 5.9" Mounted Print: From my Ode to Granny Smith series

$45.60


I'm excited to begin offering some of my art through Red Bubble in the form of several styles of prints and greeting cards ranging in price. Canvas prints are also available.


I greatly enjoyed painting this series. I'll be adding more art to my Red Bubble Gallery soon.


Click on the photo to take you to the Red Bubble page.

Contact me for purchase information or commission requests.



4 comments:

Janice said...

Thank you for your kind comments Mary. How are sales on your various selling websites? I haven't heard of Zazzle before.

Barbara Rudolph Fine Art said...

Beautiful apples Mary!! You will sell lots of those.

Madison Moore said...

Love the cloth. Great details and so real!

Virginia Floyd said...

I love these apples. What a great job on the tea towel!