Thursday, October 28, 2010

8 x 8 Caramel Apple Oil Painting by Mary Hughes



8" x 8" Oil on Canvas: "Caramel Apple"
$100.00

Just finished! I love caramel apples but I'm in that newly minted group of adults and toddlers that like mine less messy. I'm all for the dipping caramel. It's equally tasty and makes a nice painting. Ooooeeyyyy gooey, crunchy chewy. The mixture of the juicy tart apple with the sweet smooth caramel.. is there anything better?

Contact me for purchase information and commission requests.


10 comments:

Theresa Paden said...

Beautifully painted and very appetizing! I think I'm going to have to get some caramel dip at the store next time I go!

Mary said...

Thank you Theresa, it's a big compliment if making people hungry for caramel! :)

Marian Fortunati said...

Yummmmmmmmmmmm

You can always justify the caramel because it's a healthy apple!!! LOL

Great painting.

silviawilliamspaintswatercolors said...

Yummy, yummy. I love the abstract quality of the piece. Thanks for your comment on my dog painting. Silvia

Mary said...

Thank you so much! It was such a fun painting to do and eat!

padmaja said...

The dripping caramel has made the apple delicious enough to eat, gorgeous work Mary!

Carol Engles said...

I, too, love caramel apples! This painting is so "caramely". Wonderful!

Nancy Goldman said...

This is so realistic and now I'm hungry! Beautifully done Mary.

Angela Sullivan said...

Yummy, Looks so fresh and crisp...

Madison Moore said...

I like that Marian...I'm justifying,
I'm justifying. Yummmmmm......