Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Brownie Cheesecake!! For Real This Time!!


I applaud all the artists out there that can paint desserts and not eat them. I'm not one of them. I'm not proud of that fact nor am I apologetic. At this point in my life I ask "what am I waiting for?" The hope that cream cheese in heaven won't be fattening? Please!!

So I went double good. Brownie Cheesecake. Yeppers!! Brownie crust that fills in almost halfway into the middle then a nice cheesecake filling. Added chocolate swirled on top. All that's missing is .... there is nothing missing.

It was tasty.

I immortalized it on it's Blue Willow plate. A blue milk glass with the plate as reflection fills out the corner.


2 comments:

Lauren Alexander said...

MMMMM mmm mmmm!

Ruth Welter said...

Mary, this is incredible!!! I'm hungry just looking at it.

Ruth