Sunday, November 27, 2011

Fruit Tart Print by Mary Hughes



8" x 8" Fruit Tart Print


I'm happy to now be offering some of my original paintings in print form. All professionally printed on premium photographic paper.


This is a print from my original oil painting. I was inspired by the beautiful pastries in a Maine bakery. I bought this one as my model and had the added pleasure of eating it too! It was every bit as good tasting as it is beautiful!Kiwi, blueberries and strawberries cover a lucisous custard filling in a perfect buttery crust! Professionally printed on premium photographic paper. The whole piece measures 8" x 8". There is a small border for matting so the image is 7 1/4" x 7 1/2".


Click on picture above for purchase information.

Mary Hughes Studio

e-mail

No comments: