Friday, December 17, 2010

Mary Hughes Pet Portrait Gift Certificate


12" x 12" Oil on Canvas:

"Pet Portrait Gift Certificate"

$125.00



Christmas is fast approaching, what better gift than a portrait of your loved ones pet family? Your recipient will work with me providing photos and information so I can paint a portrait they'll cherish for a lifetime. No shipping costs for the certificate. I will e-mail it to you or them. Shipping of the painting will be free to anyone in the Continental U.S. This is for a 12" x 12" portrait. Contact me if you'd prefer a larger painting.



2 comments:

Kim Blair said...

How many times have we seen a pooch look at us with these gorgeous soulful eyes... they could melt butter!
Lovely work Mary.
Kim

k. Madison Moore Contemporary Fine Artist said...

This on definitely one of my favs!