Saturday, May 2, 2009

Chasing Chickens

I'll admit it right off the bat, I'm weird! When I see turkeys, chickens, baby geese, or a fox cross the road I become giddy and must take pictures!! All those wonderful creatures crossed my path the past few days and I found them fascinating! Not to mention all the horses, Shetland ponies and newborn cows. The countryside is teeming with beautiful wildlife right now.

These missies were crossing the road yesterday in front of us. Why did the chicken cross the road? They don't tell.





Our first newborn geese of the season on the lake. Six tiny ones bobbing in the very rocky waves today. The wind was fierce but mom and dad had them swimming and watched over them very carefully.





My husband and I were working in our garage today and a bluebird flew in, said hello and flew back out, then we were joined by a hummingbird. It's Disneyland in Michigan this week!

Be sure and stop by my Etsy store and see my latest ACEO print, Dusky Conure.

No comments: